Bringing your dog - visitor informationDogs on Site – Rules & Terms & Conditions
Well-behaved dogs on a lead are permitted at Green Dragon Eco Farm from 25th August 2020.
Please adhere to the signage in place on-site and the rules outlined here.
- Please remember to bring a lead, poo bags and treats. Water bowls will be provided throughout, but you may wish to bring your own too.
- Dog owners must be responsible for their dog/s at all times and they must not be left unattended or tied up at any time.
- Do not bring your dog in extreme weather conditions, especially on very hot days.
- Do not leave your dog in a car on their own at any time.
- Dogs must be kept on a short lead everywhere on site.
- Pick up dog faeces immediately and place in bins provided.
- Move barking dogs away from animal enclosures immediately.
- Do not let the dogs interact with or get too close to our animals.
- Dogs must be handled by a responsible adult and no more than one dog per adult.
- Playbarn Café
- Soft play
- Picnic shed
- Hand wash station
- Within the Splash Pool boundary
- Gift Shop if browsing (simply passing through as entry/exit is permitted)
- Messy Play Barn (when open)
- Eco Café (when open)
- Animal Barn
- Pets Corner
- Wildlife Hub during Bird Display
- Pygmy Goat & Friends Walkthrough
- Dogs will be assessed by our admissions team upon entry and may get turned away if deemed poorly behaved.
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave without a refund if your dog is disruptive to our animals, staff, other visitors, or other dogs, and/or if you as the owner are not following our rules.
Dogs are brought onto site entirely at the risk of the owner. Green Dragon Rare Breeds Farm & Eco Centre will not be held responsible to any extent for any injury or damage caused to any dog, goods or property.
Owners are liable for any damage caused by their dog to property or animals owned by Green Dragon Rare Breeds Farm & Eco Centre, or any customers visiting the site.
Please respect our site, our employees and each other.