Farmer Christmas Land - visitor information
Your Farmer Christmas Land experience will last 45-50 minutes. You will be guided by a Christmas Elf and includes the opportunity to:
- Explore the enchanted forest
- Search in Santa’s snow pits for a special gold token
- Feed our reindeer some magic moss
- Meet the Christmas animals
- Write your wish for the Wishing Tree
- Prepare reindeer food to take home with you
- Visit Farmer Christmas on his magic red tractor
- Receive a Christmas gift
- Gingerbread decorating
- A tasty drink for the Adults
- In order to enter Farmer Christmas Land, you must have a prebooked ticket. We cannot guarantee any spaces will be available on the day if you haven’t prebooked.
- Child tickets are £14.95 each and Adult tickets are £5.95.
- Annual Passholders will receive a 15% discount making the tickets £12.71/child and £5.06/adult. Memberships must be valid at the time of the Farmer Christmas Land experience to gain the reduced rate.
- All children who are partaking in the experience must have a ticket.
- Under 1s who are attending with older siblings as an observer do not require a ticket, but they will not be able to participate in the activities or receive a gift. Over 1s will be charged the Farmer Christmas child rate. (Please email us if you are bringing unpaid babies so we know for number purposes).
- Children must always be accompanied by a responsible adult (18yrs+).
- All adults must be accompanied by a paying child, this is not an adult-only experience.
- Due to social distancing and COVID restrictions, we can only permit a maximum of two adults per child.
- A maximum of 6 tickets can be booked per group including children. Exemptions are made for larger households. Any groups larger than 6 may be challenged at check-in and may be turned away without a refund.
ON THE DAY
- Arrive on time for your allotted time slot and head to the signposted Farmer Christmas Land entrance in the car park where you’ll be greeted by your Christmas Elf guide.
- Please do not be late; we cannot guarantee we can wait for you or reschedule late arrivals.
- If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your scheduled start time.
- Make sure you have your booking confirmation (either printed or on a mobile device).
- Your booking time is the start of your experience, not the time you meet Farmer Christmas. You many spend up to 45/50 minutes in Farmer Christmas Land.
- Your Farmer Christmas Land tickets do not include Farm entry.
- Should you wish to visit the Farm with our lovely animals and play facilities, those with a pre-booked Farmer Christmas Land ticket will receive 33% discount on Farm admission on the day of your Farmer Christmas Land experience.
- To receive your 33% discount, you must book your Farm entry when booking your Farmer Christmas Land tickets, the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
- You can visit the Farm before and/or after your experience slot, we’re open from 10am until 1.30pm, OR from 2pm until 5.30pm.
THE SMALL PRINT
- Should you wish to cancel your booking, refunds are not available.
- Should you wish to reschedule, this may only be possible in exceptional circumstances (and subject to availability with a minimum of 48hrs notice with a rebooking fee).
- Farm admission is not included in your Farmer Christmas Land ticket. If you also wish to visit the Farm and play areas, see above for discount details.
- Should the Farm be forced to close or cancel the event, prebooked tickets will be transferred to another date, event or day ticket.
- To make sure your visit is full of Christmas magic, here’s some top tips…
- Ensure you arrive on time for your pre-booked time slot.
- Buggies & prams are welcome inside Farmer Christmas Land, but space is limited so if it is easier for you, you can leave them outside at your own risk.
- At the end of your Farmer Christmas Land experience, each adult with a Farmer Christmas Land ticket will be given a sweet and spicy fruit beverage.
- If you’re choosing to visit the Farm as well for a fully festive day out, have a look at our Daily Animal Encounters and to effectively plan your visit.
- Please email us in advance if you have any special requirements, including dietary requirements for the gingerbread decorating.
- We expect all visitors to adhere to all government COVID advice applicable at the time, including restrictions on group size.
- We have a number of COVID-safe procedures in place, please follow all signage and staff advice.
- Our Christmas Elf will only be guiding small groups of guests around Farmer Christmas Land and meeting Farmer Christmas in their family group.
- Staff will be wearing face coverings and we ask all visitors not exempt to wear them too in Farmer Christmas Land and other indoor areas.
- Staff will frequently be practising good hand hygiene and wearing and changing latex gloves when appropriate.
- Numerous hand sanitisers will be available during your Farmer Christmas Land experience.
- We are still living in uncertain times, please respect the measures we have in place to protect our team, our visitors, and our animals.